Smt. Kalpanatai V. Salunkhe
- Kalpanatai Salunkhe stood steadfast by her husband Late. Shri Vilasrao Salunkhe, through all his tribulations.
- She is actively involved with villagers and farmers to bring the changes in the water usage and practicing water equity through the Equatable Water User Forum. Also spreading knowledge about modern agricultural practices.
- A social reformer in her own right, she is ably continuing the noble work towards the fulfillment of the dream of empowering the rural poor and enabling them to achieve their right to water – the right to life.
Dr. Sonali Shinde (Managing Trustee)
- Dr. Sonali is an ayurvedic doctor with post graduate diploma in Panchakarma.
- She is daughter of Vilasrao & Kalpanatai Salunkhe.
- Since childhood she has witnessed her parents struggle for social justice , and has same passion for social reform.
- Dr. Sonali is actively involved in running ayurvedic clinic at GGP , medicinal plantation, training therapist , value addition and processing of various medicines. She has been invited to Germany, France , brazil to promote Ayurveda.
- She is actively involved with kalpanatai in identifying projects, coordination and successful implementation .Motivating framer’s and youth empowering women and various training programs at the center are her highlighted activities.
- She coordinates between various corporates who would like to do social work through corporate social responsibility.
- She is venturing forward to define new paradigms of developmental work at GGP.
Shri. Anil Madhav Kale
- A deligent social worker of abiding intensity, he has worked for several socially committed organisations. He is working with a Voluntary Organisation “Gramayan” , since its inception in 1974 as a honorary Secretary. Gramayan is working in the field of the rural development and has implemented various development projects in the drought prone area of Pune district. The projects include community lift Irrigation Schemes, Community Farming, Watershed development projects afforestration. Gramayan worked as a common forum for NGO’s in its initial years hence experience in networking them. He too has stood by Late. Shri Vilasrao Salunkhe for the past several years.
- A Member of the Board of Trustee of Gram Gourav Pratishthan since 31-10-1990.
- Worked as ” Working Editor” of Marathi monthly of Mahratta chamber of Commerce and Industries, Pune for two years.
- A member of the District Advisory Committee of the DPAP Watershed Development Program.
- Presently serving at CASP – plan project, Pune as the Documentation and Training officer.
Shri. Vikram Vilasrao Salunkhe
- Vikram, an engineer by profession and the Managing Director of the Accurate Group of Companies’, is a chip-of-the-old-block and continues the commitment with verve and vitality.
- Managing Director of M/S Accurate Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Committe Member of Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII ).
- Committee member of Indian Machine tool manufacturers Association (MTMA).
- Member of Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST).